CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY! (or holidays, or whatever, I’m of Christian origins so I’m rolling with what I know)
I’m doing again the thing! I have a few left over postcards from last time!
Tumblr has been pretty good to me, a consistent source of laughs and indignant rage! But this is the season of joy and searing heat and heavy rains (where are you from anyway?), so I’ll be celebrating the laughs with a bit of sincere thanks!
So I’m extending these thanks to my followers, with my deepest appreciation for your tolerance with my overall lameness and rare-as-fuck art posts. Your delightfully psychotic comments and tags and unwarranted appreciation of my art - I’m gonna say it and not mean it - ‘style’ is always uplifting! This extends to people who don’t follow me but tag my art with things like “#there’s story in this art”, #i’m still laughing at this is my interior design” and “#i dont even like this show but this is great” and other such nice tags that always bring a wide scary grin to my face. Thank you!
So I’ll pick a few winners here and send them one of these postcards!
Things you may win: A real boy, Journey into Misery , What do you see? , The Mind , Take retreat, Merlin & Leon , A boy & his dog , Will & Alana
To make things more interesting, I’ll doodle the doodle of your choice on the back (if you want it, of course) and sign the front and idk, whatever you want me to do with your postcard! [x]
- you don’t have to be following me (but don’t let that stop you)
- likes count, each reblog counts
- it ends on December 19th!
- I’ll contact the winners so they can give me a list with the order of the cards they want the most and to receive their doodle requests!
- PLEASE check your tumblr account regularly after that date. I’ll send you asks and you’ll have 48 hours to reply to me, after that I’ll go to the next person (can’t wait forever)